Safer than disinfection, hot-air sterilisation of containers and instruments.
The safety feature for this hot air steriliser: Setpoint Wait. This means that the programme for sterilisation only starts when the set temperature has been reached. This feature can also be used with freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. Here the sterilisation time only begins when the set temperature has been reached at all measurement points, and reliable sterilisation is guaranteed at all times.
Textured stainless steel housing, rear of zinc-plated steel, intuitively operated TwinDISPLAY(TFT colour display) with touchscreen
You can find a detailed description of the "TwinDISPLAY" model at www.memmert.com
- Available parameters on the ControlCOCKPIT: Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), programme time, relative humidity, time zones, summertime/wintertime
- Two Pt100 sensors DIN class A in a 4-wire circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error
- AtmoCONTROL software on a USB stick for programming, managing and transferring programmes via Ethernet interface or USB port
- ControlCOCKPIT with USB port for uploading programmes, reading out protocol logs, activating the User-ID function
- Displaying of already logged protocol data on the ControlCOCKPIT (max 10,000 values correspond to approx. 1 week)
- Ethernet interface on the rear of the appliance for reading out the protocol log and for uploading programmes and for online logging
- Multiple overtemperature protection: Electronic temperature monitoring TWW/TWB and mechanical temperature limiter TB acc. to DIN 12880, AutoSAFETY automatically adjusts to the set value within a freely adjustable tolerance range. Setting individual MIN / MAX values for over/undertemperature alarm