The photometer NANOCOLOR®
500 D contains all measurement options important in the laboratory and is therefore versatile. The combination of extremely short measurement times and accurate results render this photometer the ideal instrument for the universal use in water and wastewater analysis. It combines established and reliable technology with a robust design.
500 D comes in a rugged case, which provides space for the complete scope of delivery. Together with the inbuilt rechargeable battery, the NANOCOLOR®
500 D is perfectly suited for the analysis in the laboratory or on the road.
- Fully automatic, instant cuvette detection with the built-in laser scanner
- Selection of test method and suitable wavelength, actual measurement and storage of results are carried out automatically
- Measurement result displayed directly in the required unit
- More than 100 preprogrammed tests with over 200 analysis programs
- Professional photometric basic functions, such as absorbance, extinction, transmission, factor, standard and kinetics
- Tests and menu items can be activated quickly and easily in 12 languages
- Round cuvettes (16 mm OD) and rectangular cells (10,20,50 mm) can be used without adapters
- Fast photometer update - free of charge